We will contribute to the harmony between mankind and environment through developing OJO+,
a Japanese natural paper yarn fiber, to become the world standard.
Global warming and environmental pollution are the common issues that the world shares in the 21st century. New technology of OJI Fiber enabled the mass production of paper yarn, which is environmentally friendly and expands the area of expression of textile. Our goal is to contribute to the society by enlarging the use of this natural fiber in every possible aspect, from apparel, daily needs to industrial material.
- Company Name
- OJI FIBER CO., LTD
- November 1st 2002
- 7F OJI Holdings 1st building 8-12-5 Ginza Chuo-Ku Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
» Google Map
- 52.5 million JPY
- Our Purpose
- 1. Manufacture, process, buy, sell, paper yarn and textile made from paper
2. Manufacture, process, buy, sell, apparel, nightwear, bed wear and daily needs
3. Design, manufacture, sell, machines to produce yarn made from paper
4. Plan, manufacture, process, sell printed matter
5. All of any services involving above
- Member of the board
- President CEO / Hiroyuki Shiraishi
Executive / Ikuo Watanabe
Executive / Yasumasa Noma
Executive / Hiroshi Yamauchi
Executive / Haruhiko Ishida
Please click the CONTACT button for further information needed.
We will send you a performance list when requested.